Results-driven IT Manager with experience in managing enterprise IT systems and developing IT strategic goals. Skilled at multitasking and prioritizing projects to manage, upgrade, and repair multiple aspects of a corporate IT infrastructure. Uses a budget-conscious approach to deploy fiscally responsible IT solutions. Team player and articulate communicator.
- Systems: Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NPS
- Networking: WatchGuard and SonicWall firewall, Cisco switches, Ubiquiti router and Unifi AP’s
- Virtualization: Hyper-V & VMware
- VOIP phone systems: ShoreTel and FreePBX/Asterisk
- Office 365
- Backup Solutions: Veeam & Backup Exec
- Advanced Android and iOS (including rooting and flashing custom ROMs on Android devices)
- Apple MacOS
IT Manager, Fred Rogers Productions
2016 – Present
· Manage day-to-day operations of the company's IT infrastructure and regular maintenance and backup.
· Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer to create the annual IT strategic plan to fulfill the company's mission statement.
· Directly manage IT projects for deploying new IT solutions including server, storage, and VOIP systems.
· Completed the company's transition from physical to virtual servers in VMware and Hyper-V.
· Streamlined maintenance operations with remote deployment software and PowerShell scripts.
· Collaborated with the Chief Operating Officer and Asset Manager to evaluate and deploy a digital asset management system to inventory and catalog the company's media assets.
Network Technician, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
2014 – 2016
· Provided all A/V services for campus events.
· Migrated WSUS Server 2003 to Server 2012.
· Evaluated and deployed a new digital signage system for the entire campus.
· Master in Business Administration, California University of Pennsylvania (2016)
· Bachelors of Science in Biology, Duquesne University (2011)